New Data Hall Construction
DC Heidi was engaged to project manage the design and construction of a new data hall and plant room for critical IT and CLOUD equipment.
A key focus of the design phase was to fit a new data hall within an existing facility. An innovative roof removal and build up approach was confirmed as the best use of empty space above an existing data centre.
- Construction of a 1.3 mW Data Hall
- 160 racks capacity with rating of 7.5kW per rack
- TIA942 Rating 3 Conformance
- ISO27001 compliance
- SCEC endorsed Z3 and Z4 Data Hall
- Electrical and Mechanical N+N redundancy
- Installation of Mechanical and IT UPS
- Installation of new redundant CRAC units
- New BMS system and integration into existing
- New fire system